Nicky’s of Beverly operated for 23 years at 103rd and Western on the far South side of Chicago. On January 2, 2021, we will be opening our new location down the street at 10500 S. Western Ave.
We partnered with local professionals, craftspeople, and artists every step of the way. It was important for us to work with local businesses since we are one, too! A big thanks to these partners whose expertise helped shape our beautiful new space:
- Joe Carroll of CMMR, LLC, our architect who worked diligently to get our innovative design with shipping containers just right
- Peter Lawler of Pelar Construction Inc., our general contractor, who brought in local craftsmen and kept us on target
- Evey Nikolaidis Caravello of AEN Interior Designs, whose keen eye was just what we needed
- Laurie Duncan Cleary and Jim Cleary of the Argus Company, our digital marketing team who rolled out the story of our new location on our social channels and website over the past year
- George Herzog of Solution 3 Graphics, our printer and sign maker who always gets the job done for us
- City Grange, our landscape designer, who were a delight to work with
- Juan from JD Landscaping, who helped us install our landscape design
- Artists from the Beverly Area Arts Alliance, including Philip Cotton, Brendan McAlinden, and Paul Branton, who painted incredible murals both inside the restaurant and on the garage walls out back
- Jenny Elliot, whose chalk art skills are showcased on the new menu on our walls
We put a lot of love and hard work into building our new place, and we hope you’ll enjoy it as much as we do!